Thursday, September 16, 2004

Why is it that everytime my butt touches the computer chair, someone starts wailing or somebody or two bodies would be shouting...oh not shouting but screaming their tonsils out? This afternoon, I decide to imagine that I am somewhere far away with nothing but the PC and me...*evil wink*

Oh well! So this is life as a Stay at home mom? How come no one warn me that it is so so so.......I'll leave you to fill in the blanks *double winkie* Like I said before, it is a lot of work. Everything is never ending....sweeping, mopping, wiping and doing laundry could be done in a jiffy but entertaining the little ones...is challenging and tiring. They really test your creativity and of course, your patience! Remind me if I need to apply for a new job to put in the resume...creative director and entertainer as my job experience. Oh, not forgetting anger management as part of my critical training.

A few days into the new job, my feet ached at the end of the day. Something I have not experienced ever since I left school. I realised then that I had not sat down or rested for a while. But I looked at the house and the happy faces and I just feel satisfied. It is a great and wonderful feeling. DH comes back home to a clean house and homecooked meal. It's just like the movies!

So....it has been good the past....gosh, what is the date today? Let me check the calender...oh, 16 ...oops! when you're at home, i guess the dates don't matter too much, right? 16 days as a SAHM has been enriching. I am learning more about the job. But I have to say one thing here...maybe let me whisper in your ears...don't tell anyone ok? Promise? my mom in law has been sending food to me every day of the week except on weekend....so I still have not make it to a real SAHM where one has to cook.

But then, rezeki datang...jangan ditolak kan kan kan? Orang nak kasi, takkan nak tolak? *Big Grin*

No comments: