Wednesday, November 03, 2004

BUZY! BUZY! BUZY! This is going to a jiffy entry. And then it is laundry time and I plan to clear the children's room. Hopefully I can get that one done today. *sigh* I have to apologize for not visiting your blogs. Thank you so much for coming by and leaving your comments. This Ramadhan is extremely hectic, with my 7 year old having her 1st real exams and 7 months baby Nina who now knows how to get what she wants by screaming her head off.

As I try to type something that make sense here, my 4 year old, Ani is asking me to tear some scotchtape for her and my 3 year old,Nani is running naked after she peed in the toilet. Oh yes! That is an achievement...My nani is finally toilet trained. She is even dry at night! Yipee!

With all these constant interruptions and endless housework, I don't think I can finish the story that I started. Ok got to go and chase after naked nani before she exposed herself at the window! I have brought down all the curtains, took out the cushion covers so my house is as naked as Nani! Really have to go before the kids finish the roll of scotch tape. Bye bye...Ramadhan mubarak! and hopefully, I can blog again before Eid!

Miss U all! *Muacks* *Muacks*

No comments: