Wednesday, September 28, 2005

"Bizi Giler"

Whoever coined the term "Bizi Giler" is a real genuis! So precise in its definition!When you are so busy, you feel that you are really going mad, mad as in CRAZY....and that is exactly what I am experiencing now. I am suffocated with work and at times, I feel that my butt did not even touch the chair - as I am expected to be here, there, somewhere, EVERYWHERE!

My brain is in all jumbled up with figures, facts, WORDS! I think it is experiencing some kind of traffic jam because I take longer to process things nowadays...or maybe I am just getting OLD. Anyway, it is a crazy working world But for some strange reasons, I love this crazy working world.

Unfortunately, due to the W.O.R.K, I am unable to do other things that I enjoy like bloghopping. I haven't been able to read your blogs, post crazy remarks and rechanging my blog skin had been in the pipeline for the past 2 weeks and only yesterday, I got it right. Hopefully, in the following week, I have more time to spare for blogging - Although, it is not something URGENT, it is important to me. 8)

On a brighter & lighter note, I'll be going to the Z.O.O tomorrow to meet my long lost friends...hehehehe. Hopefully, after meeting them, I'll feel recharged.

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

wah nak pei zoo eh dia.. enjoy

spidey said...

Wishing you a Ramadhan Mubarak!

Aliyah said...

wahh! pegi zoo....dah lama tak kesana. saya bzgiler smp buangtebiat. wakakakakak