Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Simply Irresistible....

I was bored so when I saw this as Ms Mumble's blog, I thought what the heck - just do it for fun. And the result....

HASH(0x8bc7860)
Simple


What is your style of 'hijab'? (for ladies only)
brought to you by Quizilla


hmmmm, well, I got simple taste - correct. Sweet? Definitely not saccharine sweet. BUT I have a sweet voice.....tak caya? Cuba telifonlah - mesti cair punya...heheheh.

Pretty? Is being normal pretty? Honest & Kind? Oklah - this one definitely correct. Everyone knows my honesty and my kindness.
*This is a real EGO booster!*

Then, comes the real amazing part - simply irresistible...*blur for a moment*

Let me see...*one second, two second, three second* OKlah...with humility, I agree that I Am SiMPLy IrRESiSTibLE...*ROTFLOL*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i tried the quiz, im having the same style as yours - i AM simple too..hahaa

Anonymous said...

wah..akak kita ni sweet lah...

wish my hati dah terbuka nak pkai tudung...tapi in the meantime belum lagi...

i really admire wardina tau...dulu bkn main seksi, nw dah alim..alhamdulilah...

and she look sincere too.

Blur Queen aka BQ said...

Kuntum - I want to see you in this soon! You mana ada simple - mesti glamer punya...hehehe

Puteridiana - Insya'allah, hati adik akan terbuka. :)

Lizanoor - betul nak...I give now ah...you mesti tak leh tahan...CAIR punya...get ready..63252525...telefon ler...hehehe.

Anonymous said...

mine is modern : sophisticated. intelligent. independant. witty. *erhem*