Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Leap of Faith

I made an important decision recently. I am not sure how things will be. But I have faith and believe that things will turn out well, insya'allah.

As I look back to the events leading to this decision, it is simply amazing to realise how Allah has perfectly lay down my life for me and how subtly HE answers my prayers. HE gave me something that I did not want initially. I was disappointed for a while. The next day, HE gave me what I had asked in a manner that I had least expected. Only when I reflect on what happened did I realise that Allah, our ultimate provider, has given me what I wanted all this while. Masya'Allah. I cried on that day. It is a wonderful feeling to know that HE is looking after you in a way that you do not know.

I am aching to tell more but the time is not right. Maybe, I'll blog about it some time in the future.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoaaa, wonder wat could that be ? blog abt it eh jgn tak blog tau ! ;)

Em said...

Salaams

Coincidentally I blogged about making a correct decision today..

Yes Allah does work in marvellous ways doesnt he..Coolness I reckon

Blur Queen aka BQ said...

To kuntum, finally you make a comment. 8p But I will just leave it danggling as it is. Just continue dropping by..maybe I'll write about it. Maybe I won't. heheh

To EM - Yes, Allah works in marvellous ways. 8)

Asha said...

I like the fact that you have Him in mind in whatever you do/think/say. Not many would. Some just say for the sake of it. But I can see that you're genuine. :) You have my respect.