Sunday, July 25, 2004

Dear friend

I'd like to wish you a happy birthday. I hope you have a terrific day today. After our meeting this morning, I tried to recall the very first time we met in cyberspace. Wow! It seemed a very long time ago.

From mere acquintaces, we proceed to become friends...friends who can confide in each other. I remembered we were once members of cyberummah sometime in the late 90s. I wonder whether PERGAS still manage the group. I haven't been receiving any e-mails or messages from cyberummah. Maybe they threw me out of their list!

Anyway, even when cyberummah was still in operation you and some other members decided to form another group for us mothers in 2000. It was and is still a HIT. You have it, girl...the ability to seize opportunities that maybe others could not.

We did not meet each other until 2001..for the very first time and then a couple of times in 2002 and more frequently in 2003. And in 2004, our friendship blossoms even more. For all the years that we have known each other, I have always known you as someone who is firm, with a strong will and yet very considerate and kind. I have to say that you are a role model to many mothers. I know it is sometimes, difficult to live up to such expectations but you have helped some of us in ways that you may not even realised.

For all the strength that you have shown me, for all the advices and reminders that you have given me, I thank you very much. I hope our friendship will become stronger throughout the years and A Special Happy Birthday to you...Semoga Allah panjangkan umur dan murahkan rezeki. Ameen.



No comments: