Thursday, October 07, 2004

It has been a pretty hectic week. The little one is sick so having a fussy baby means lots and lots of work witth very little sleep. I hardly have time to blog hop and read all your entries. Finding time to update my blog and read other blogs is like looking for a diamond in a cold mine. I am truly amazed at the other SAHM who manage to update their blogs almost daily. I don't even have 30 mins of time alone. I am typing this while holding the fussy baby. Now, exams is around the corner so time has to be set aside for revision. So time for internet will be reduced even further. *sigh*

Oh, by the way, my 3 year old Nani caught a frog! A real frog...not the toy one. I saw her holding something in her hand. She dropped it when she saw me. When I saw it was a real, live frog, I screamed. Maybe she thought it will turn into a prince if she kissed it. Yikes! I think I better hide that book. So parents out there, if you tell them a story such The Frog Prince...make sure to tell them that it is not real...and will never be real. And today, she just asked me whether she can be a cartoon character and be inside the TV! So I told her that cartoons are not real. Anyone got a better answer?

No comments: