Thursday, July 28, 2005

My whole blog suddenly disappeared just now. Don't know what happened but it came back again and hopefully, it will stay this way. 8)

So this week, I have been in a 'syiok sendiri' kinda mood. Who to blame but the weather right? The weather was so nice and cool in the beginning of the week...just makes me feel like cuddling. Looking around me, it seems that this "syiok sendiri" syndrome is rather contagious. I give you 6 reasons why I said it is contagious.

1. People around you starting humming and singing to themselves.
2. People around you start looking at you with dreamy eyes.
3. People around you start listening to Barry Manilow's "Even Now" and Kenny Rogers' "Never Fall In Love With A Dreamer".
4. Your children start to request for Barry Manilow's "Ready to Take The Chance Again" instead of the normal Barney songs.
5. Your children start to lie in bed with eyes close and a smile on their faces listening to Barry Manilow and Kenny Rogers and the likes of them.
6. Your children start singing Barry Manilow's song in the elevator!

I think I should just snap out of this SS mode so life can get back to normal again. Wait a minute. What IS my normal life? Isn't this my normal life? Is this real or am I dreaming? Should I pinch myself? Am I just thinking too much? Maybe I am the ABNORMAL one. Oh sucks! I just think too much.

Maybe this is the kinda life you get when a Minah Syiok Sendiri marries a Mat Syiok Sendiri and get Syiok Sendiri children. Maybe we should just call ourselves, Keluarga SS. Honey? How about that? What do you think? Oh...honey!!!??? *Honey, buat pekak aje* 8P

No comments: