Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Sorry Hor...

According to my blogging calender(hmm, my blogging activities are also in my to-do list), I am supposed to continue writing about breastfeeding. However, I decided to put that on hold for the time being because I want to talk about something else. I want to getting something off my chest (figuratively speakinglah - at the rate that my babies are feeding, looks like I don't have much to get off ...hehehehe ok, so that's my private joke. 8p)

I was actually looking forward to some gal-to-gal time with one of my gal pal, this afternoon. I wanted to have Unagi for lunch but reading yesterday's news about contaminated eels, I decided not to have it until AVA gives a clear signal. But that was not the thing I want to get off my chest. The thing is, I have been wanting to have this lunchy thing for some time and then when I finally got the date and time almost fixed - I got last minute notice from Bossy that I have to complete some urgent work. And since, SINCE I will be on course on Thursday and Friday, I am expected to complete it by tomorrow. And since, SINCE I was not around yesterday, I am expected to complete work that needs around a week to complete, 2 days to complete.

So if I have so much work, why Am I wasting time blogging? I don't see blogging as a waste of time. It is a matter of perception. Thinking is Believing. By blogging, my left brain is brewing juices for my project. Ah...here I go again, always going off track!

To my darling friend, so sorry hor for the last minute notice. I was so looking forward to it. If you receive my message, please reply ok? Don't serek ok? Don't merajuk ok?

No comments: