Friday, September 29, 2006

Simply Nothing

As hard as I try
I have nothing write
My mind is so blank
Sadly, I am no think tank

This is very funny
And it’s not worth a penny
To try and pen something
Seriously, out of nothing

I wonder if I dare to publish
This unusual entry
For fear that my readers will vanish
And so will my sanity?

Do you understand?
Does this really make sense?
If you can comprehend,
You must have lots of commonsense.

Before I leave,
I must confess
That this weird entry is the best
I could offer you, my friend
So Au Revoir
And have a great weekend.

See you next week!

PS : I wonder if I broke any poetry writing rules..hehe. I am no poet. 8)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hehehehe* cute! :)

madame blossom said...

poetry rules are made by people.. u can have ur own poetry rule. I find it cute too.. ;)

and I comprehend and therefore i have common sense :)

Anonymous said...

Are there rules in poetry??? Hmmmm...

Good one though, I can see the reflection of a 'writer's block'.c{:^)

ファリダー said...

cute writings la sis, membuat i tersenyum seorang diri :) you take care yea! have lovely weekend.

Blur Queen aka BQ said...

Thanks ladies for all the "cute" comments.