Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Late Lebaran Wish

It is more than a week into Syawal and I should have posted this entry much ealier but better be late than never...so here goes.

To all my Friends and Muslims Readers
Eid Mubarak & Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri. Minal Aidin Wal Faizin.

Please accept my sincerest apologies if there were any instance where I may have written something that could have offended or hurt you in any way.

On a different note, I hope Allah gives me more inspiration to write from this month onwards. So I hope to come up with some interesting write ups. The Ramadan that just left us was an eventful one for me. Many things happened during that month. And I had a new obsession during that month so it took my attention away from writing. But I have to put that new obsession on hold for the time being because my energy level has not been so good lately. So, do come back and I hope by then, I have some good reads for all. 8)

8 comments:

peacehaslina said...

Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin

madame blossom said...

selamat hari raya. maaf zahir batin ;)

cerita sikit pasal obsession tu

Anonymous said...

cant wait for your interesting write ups.

still not too late to wish u Eid Mubarrak !

Blur Queen aka BQ said...

Selamat Hari Raya, Ladies! 8)

Blossom, I was "obsessed" with baking cakes and kuih raya. hehe. And had planned to make some cupcakes, brownies the last week of Ramadan but I fell ill so I had to drop the idea. 8(
But will start again once I recover fully from this dreaded cough, insya'allah. 8)

Anonymous said...

Selamat Hari Raya to you and family sis.

WIll continue ot visit to read what you have in store for us, your faithful readers..ehem.

Anonymous said...

Selamat Hari Raya to you too

http://puteridiana.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

salam sis, eid mubarak & maaf zahir batin

the woman said...

Now that was some good news.. thank God.

Welcome back BQ, and late Raya wishes to you and your family. Hope you've been doing well. Was sorta worried what happened... taken ill or something.

Glad to have you back..

Have a pleasant day ahead.

the woman