Sunday, October 19, 2008

Coming Back.....

I am not sure if this entry is a sign of me coming back to blogging....I don't want to promise myself that I'll continue. Perhaps, I'll just let things flow and see how it goes.

So much has happened since I last wrote. At the end of each trials, I see my life unfolds in many different perspectives. How many times the unexpected happened when we thought that we have all the contingency plans covered? I am no wiser when it comes to trying to foresee the future. All is in the hands of Allah s.w.t. All written. All confirmed way before we existed. As our Prophet s.a.w put it " The ink has dried up".

I'll just let things flow as Allah has planned for it. It makes life so much easier - less stress, less expectations. HE is, after all, the BEST provider.

The year 2007 was a very eventful year for me - a year filled with events of both ups and downs. I saw the baggage that we carried from Ramadhan 2006 to March 2007 solved beautifully by Allah s.w.t in January this year. Subhannallah! Allahuakbar! What an enriching experience! When we thought we were pushed to a corner, with no where to go, Allah opened another door for us. I remembered crying many tears for hopelessness and then tears of relief. Thank you, Allah.

The experience further strengthens my belief on Sabar - Tawakal - Redha. All we need is Allah. HE will always be there for us even if every human were to ostracise or abandon us.

I do not know how 2008 will end but a part of me don't really care. I just pray for Allah to guide us - to show us the right way, to give us strength to do what is right and the strength to restrain ourselves from doing things that HE forbids.

I know not if there will be an entry after this. If it is something right for me to do, then let it be easy for me to achieve. If there is no entry after this, you know what it means.

Anyway, Eid Mubarak to all Muslims. =)

No comments: