Thursday, July 01, 2004

It has be real emotional roller coaster ride this week...*sorry, pinkie pinjam phrase sikit* Anyway, I found something even more shocking this morning...since my tagboard is available at two blogs...I have a strong hunch that it was made at the other blog instead of this because I only gave this link to very very few people.

A fella by the nick of gahaha..mentioned that my blog sucks. Frankly speaking, I don't mind...cos everyone is given the freedom for his or her opinions. But what shocked me was the IP of this individual is the same as MINE!! And that scared the hell out of me. Why? What if this fella puts up nasty remarks at other people's blog using this IP?!!!

It is not possible for this fella to use my PC cos of the security around here. It could be he/she is from the same organisation as I am or the one I feared most is that THIS FELLA is a computer expert...tu yang buat aku takut tu.

So in case you, guys, get nasty remarks from my IP...It IS NOT me...Kecian aku *sob* *sob*.....anybody wants to give me a hug?....Only yang dah mandi eh? *wink*

No comments: