Friday, July 30, 2004

Today is Friday and ya ya ya .....I am supposed to be happy...bleah! I am not PMSing but all of a sudden, I don't feel like looking forward to the weekend. Maybe, it is still early in the morning....my brain is not awake yet. *Sigh*

I am trying to psyche myself to feel vava voom SEXY...and it is still not working. My brain and body is in slllllloooooooowwwwwwww mmmmmoooooottttttiiiiiioooooonnnn mode today. I thought sleeping at 9.30 pm last night would perk me up today but obviously I was wrong. *Sigh! sigh! Sigh!* I bet the whole of Singapore can hear me sighing....*ONE BIG SIGH!*

This morning, while getting ready to work, I was wishing and wishing that 1 sept come real soon. I am just simply tired of relying on others. I have done what I have to do. And today will be another day of rushing here and there again! She's going back today. I just want to get it done and over with. The others haven't been told yet so I am not quite sure of the reactions. There is so so many things to be done. 

*Another Big Sigh* I find sighing therapeutic. I can feel my mood perking up a little. I don't like to feel lousy...it is practically exhausting. I like to be chirpy, happy, smiling especially in the morning. I am a morning person but when night fall....you will see a dowdy, grumpy, sulky, naggy old woman...I am at my worst when I am tired. *sigh*

Urrrrrghhhhhhh! Where is my HAPPY Moood? The sighing therapy doesn't seem to work! Maybe I over-sigh? Oh-oh, I feel my nasty mood emerging....anyone dare step on my toes today? I'll BITE their heads OFF!

No comments: