Friday, March 18, 2005

Have you ever felt that you are falling in love with a person over and over again? After years of being the 'business' of love, I found a subtle difference between being in love and falling in love. The latter brings out a deeper feeling, a feeling of helplessness, a feeling of yearning...a wondrous feeling.

Falling in love is like waking up with the sweet scent of brewed coffee. It makes you feel awake yet light headed. You long to have a sip...not knowing when you will indeed get a taste and whether the taste is as divine as its scent. You have a choice, to pursue for that cup of coffee or simply sit back and just enjoy its scent. The sense of excitement, the outcome unknown, drives your adrenalin.

Being in love, on the other hand, is getting your hands on that cup of coffee, savoring its bitter-sweet taste. Some coffee will leave a strong aftertaste that requires a mouth wash. The sensuous scent only appeals to your sense of smell, and nothing more. However, there will be some that make you desire for more, wishing for just another amazing experience.

So why am I suddenly becoming mushy-whoosy and lovey-dovey, sounding like Dr Love? No, I have not watched "HITCH", though I'd really love to. I am not really sure but for the last few days, I felt that I have just been swept away *blushed* by the same man who wooed me almost 10 years ago. I feel that I am going through the same feeling all over again....the feeling of falling. Some "sensitive" readers out there may squirm when they read this with their hair standing....Go on,you can just move along...You don't have to read this. BQ just feel like writing what she feels. *Smile*

Like in any relationship, the tide of love goes up and down. There will be days when you just feel that you are not getting anywhere but there will be days when you just want to cherish whatever you have. Every year in a marriage is like building a platform. As years gone by, the platform becomes higher, stronger and more sturdy. I tried to recall instances where I have felt this way...there were many actually. I was just not aware of it....or rather not bothered by it. But as I get older (and hopefully more matured and wise too), I just want to enjoy and savor this wonderful feeling. Shall I just say, today, I feel like a twenty something who has just be struck by cupid's arrow.

A message from BQ : If you happen to see BQ today and she doesn't acknowledge you, please remember that she is still in Cloud 9. She will most probably return to Mother Earth sometime next week. Only contact her if it is really life threatening. Thank you for your understanding. *big smile* *blush* *blush*

No comments: