Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Finally, I got to watch it. I have only a three letter word to describe it 'WOW!'. Well, maybe I am biased because I am such a FAN. I simply fell in love with the whole plot. I could feel his fear, his dilemma , his anger. Watching it on the big screen is simply awesome. Being the imaginative me, I feel transported like a spirit lurking in every scene. You know what I am talking about, right? It was truly awesome, man.

Star Wars Episode 3 was awesome. It is worth every penny, to me at least. To me, Star Wars is not just a story about democracy, war and fighting against evil but more so, a love story between Anakin and Padme. And I am such a sucker for love stories. If you want plan to watch Star Wars and hate spoilers, stop reading here. I am warning you because reading what comes next may spoil your movie experience. 8)

This is my take on the movie. I look at it as a love story between Anakin and Padme. How his strong love for her actually became the reason for him to embrace the dark side of the force. This love became a double edged sword for him. He became his source of strength and his doom. His fear brought his downfall. Because he wanted so much to hold on to that love for Padme, he was willing to do anything against his principles.

I think I change my mind. I am not going to write anymore about the movie. It is not just good, it is FANTASTIC. I love every bit of it and would not mind watching it again. So I'll just keep the rest of my opinions and views to myself. So have a nice week ahead.

No comments: