Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Just Publicity

I have nothing to write actually so I am taking this opportunity to publicize a little about the small, humble business that I am doing. For the benefit of those who may not know, I am trying (very, very hard) to continue a business that was initially started by my late father. It is called Raihan's Angels.

In its heydays (2001-2003), we were featured in the local papers, radio as well as appearance in Selamat Pagi Singapura. Besides selling Islamic Children books and games, we were the sole distributor of the Razanne dolls (maybe you have heard of it). We used to have a website but now, it is gone. *sad*

I am trying to revive the business again since September last year (in memory of my late father). It has been a slow moving progress but alhamdullilah, at least, there is progress. It is a real balancing act to juggle business, work and home, especially with a one-woman show (now, a one-pregnant woman show).

Currently, I have also added adult Islamic Books in English - mostly Harun Yahya's books. I do plan to have more if there is demand. There are also books for those who wish to learn Arabic on their own - for both Adults and children.

Since Ramadan is approaching, I'd like to introduce the Ramadan & Eid Gift Pack. This is a gift pack for children. It comes with 6 books, priced at $30 per set. This is how the Gift Pack looks like.















To get a better idea of this gift sets and other books that we sell, do check out Raihan's Angels Treasure Box website. And if it is not too much to ask, please help spread the word around. Your support is greatly appreciated. And if you make orders or enquiries and the replies are slow to come by or the service is not fast enough, please accept my sincerest apologies in advance.

Thank you. May you have blessed days ahead. Insya'allah.

11 comments:

Yara said...

BQ, I have to admit that I have never read about Raihan’s Angels previously and reading about it here in your blog is my first encounter with this business. It is commendable that you are working hard to sustain the business initiated by your late father (May Allah SWT bless his soul. Amin). I took a peek at the Treasure Box and was impressed with the selection of books and other Islamic products available.

As a show of support to you, I would not hesitate to place an order for the Ramadan & Eid Gift Pack. Is it ok if you can treat this as a firm order for a set of the books or do I still need to send my email to the address stated in the website? You may email me regarding the collection/delivery of the pack.

May Allah SWT bless you and the family for many years to come and do take care not to overstress yourself in view of current physical condition.

Blur Queen aka BQ said...

Yara - Thank you so much. There's no need to email me. 8) I'll email you on the details. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

As always, Raihan's Angels Treasure Box has it.

1 set for me please.

As usual....no rush c{;^D

madame blossom said...

Hi sis,

I'd like one too! Nanti I email you.

By the way, i pun have been forever dreaming of opening an english islamic bookshop.

I learned from the owner of Wardah bookstore, that he also started selling just 1 book to schools!

But it's tough for me, currently juggling family, work and studies. So that dream has to be on hold. :(

Blur Queen aka BQ said...

Su47 - 8)

Blossom - Salam sis, thanks for dropping. Ok, I'll look out for your email. 8)

Blur Queen aka BQ said...

Lizanoor - you are so funny! Tak pe, I also like to read children's books. And I am so glad you enjoy that book. It is a precious one because I no longer carry stock for the Muslim Nursery Rhymes. I also just got lap top for children to learn/memorise Quran....wink wink. Just updated on the website. Check out lah.

Anonymous said...

salam sis,
how are you? still not too late to wish you, congrats on yr pregnancy ;) may you have a safe and smooth pregnancy. take care.

Saudari Lee said...

salams sis!

congrats on your pregnancy! how are you right now?

i am very impressed with Raihan's Angels and that was my first time reading about it.

I am very keen to order some of the books you put up and insya allah will email you soon.

take care ya!

zu said...

hi farhati, congrats to you on your pregnancy :) Really salute you woman .. me after this one I nak retire producing .. hehe

I may be interested in some of the items, will email you ok

Wasalam ;)

Blur Queen aka BQ said...

Faridah, Ladylee & Zu - I am fine, alhamdullilah. I am already in the 5th month so energy is back lah - otherwise, lepak aje..hehe. With this new burst of energy, I better make full use of it before the next phase of lethargy strikes again..

Zu, u mesti announce to the whole kampung when the baby is out...I am still waiting for Bulan to make her announcement...she hasn't given birth, has she?

zu said...

farhati, good to hear you are up & running. Me also the same, skrg alhamdulillah ade full of energy. Pasal announcement to insha-Allah .. hehe

Si Bulan tu tak salah tgh tunggu hari je, dia kata meletup bulan September ;-)